Charm can mislead and beauty soon fades. The woman to be admired and praised is the woman who lives in the Fear-of-God. Give her everything she deserves! Proverbs 31:30

Follow Me

Request Prayer

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Friends are the BEST!!!!!


So I have been thinking lately that I am SO blessed to have the friends that I do! I absolutely love each and every one of my friends so much!

A couple of years ago I felt God leading me to a new church and little did I know I was going to gain a lot more than a new church family. I gained the best group of friends ever. I have never experienced what TRUE friendship was until I met this group of friends. I know that I could call them about anything and they would be there.

All of you know who you are and I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for being the best group of friends that a girl could ask for.


I LOVE YOU!!!!!

No comments: