Charm can mislead and beauty soon fades. The woman to be admired and praised is the woman who lives in the Fear-of-God. Give her everything she deserves! Proverbs 31:30

Follow Me

Request Prayer

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Training

So, I am going on my second month of working out with a trainer and I have to say...I am loving every minute of it. I have lost about 10 lbs as of now (with a lot more to go) and I am starting to feel a lot better about myself. My trainer is too funny and time goes by so fast when we are working out! Anyway...I was working out at home tonight and I decided to do some stuff with my bands when something crazy happened. I had the band tied to something and it was over my closet door (that was shut by the way) and I started the workout. Well, right about halfway through doing some stuff the door came open and the band along with what I had tied it to came flying out and smacked me right across my back......it really hurt! The sad thing though is that Tyler told me to be careful because the same thing happened to him but the band hit across the chest. Oh well guess that is it for the bands unless I am actually standing on them!


Note to self Be careful when using resistance bands to work out.....you might get smacked with them.

No comments: