Charm can mislead and beauty soon fades. The woman to be admired and praised is the woman who lives in the Fear-of-God. Give her everything she deserves! Proverbs 31:30

Follow Me

Request Prayer

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

My Poor Trainer

I feel so sorry for Tyler today! He called to check in with me today and I had to tell him what I did (I wasn't supposed to do this)....I told him that I weighed last night and I was really upset because I had gained a few pounds back. He was like "TIFFFANNNYYYYYYY!!! You are not supposed to do that!" Well, I wish I would have listened to him because I have been a little upset about it. SCALES ARE THE DEVIL at times. He said that "I cannot focus on a number on the scale right now because I am losing fat but replacing it with muscle and I should just go by the way my clothes are fitting, plus I can look great without having to weigh 100 lbs!!!!" He is SO right and from now on I am staying off the scales (at least for a while)

Anyway, poor Tyler having to listen to me be upset today about something so goofy!!

No comments: