Charm can mislead and beauty soon fades. The woman to be admired and praised is the woman who lives in the Fear-of-God. Give her everything she deserves! Proverbs 31:30

Follow Me

Request Prayer

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Stressed out just does not explain it!!!!!!!!!!

Ok.....I am now begging God to give me another job! I am grateful that I have a job in this crazy time right now but the fact is that I have settled for less than the best God had for me.

I took this job because it was the first thing that came around after graduation and I took it as a sign that this is what I was supposed to do. I prayed for a job but I didn't pray and make sure that this was the job God wanted me to have.-----I MESSED UP!

I settled and now I am miserable because I am living in less than the best. I know not all jobs are perfect and I can't be a CEO right out of college (and I don't expect to be) but because I settled I am less than loving this job.

I'm praying that God opens a door quickly because I don't like all the out of state travel that this job involves because it keeps me away from church, discipleship, family, friends, training with Tyler, and much more. I feel like I am just getting by with this job.

God has certainly gotten my attention with this though because I have settled for so many things before and thought that I was happy only to find out that I never really was. Now I am facing the harsh reality of what settling for less than God's best really feels like.

No comments: