Charm can mislead and beauty soon fades. The woman to be admired and praised is the woman who lives in the Fear-of-God. Give her everything she deserves! Proverbs 31:30

Follow Me

Request Prayer

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

What are you afraid of?

OK, so I have been thinking a lot lately---I know that's scary me thinking! HAHA But I am absolutely terrified of something (me and God are working on this though)


Aside form the normal things people are scared of (snakes, spiders, storms, etc) I am terrified that I am NEVER going to get married and start a family. I don't know why I think about this so much but I do. I know that I have plenty of time to do this but for some reason every time I get an invitation to someone else's wedding, I think "will this EVER happen to me?" It is very frustrating when people who are considerably younger than you are getting engaged and having babies and you haven't had a real boyfriend in several years. Don't get me wrong I am very happy for my friends that are getting married but I just want it to happen to me! And I know I am probably not alone in this next thought but sometimes I hope that Jesus doesn't decide to come back before I get married and have babies.....I know it would be even more amazing to be in Heaven with Jesus but I REALLY want to expereince being married and having babies!


Anyway, so I was wondering what other people are afraid of?................

2 comments:

Ashleigh said...

girl!!!!!!m

first off, let me just throw it out there, that i KNOW the feeling...it's even worse for me, because I'm only 19..and I'm already like will he EVER come???..thats one of the MANY things that me and God are working on.. but besides that.. I have so many fears its unreal.. I mainly have the fear of not accomplishing what I want. I know it sounds ridiculous, but I tend to make alot of goals for myself.. and I never come through with them.. It's not only frustrating, but its also very draining, and sometimes leaves me feeling completely stupid...I know with Christ all things are possible, and I CAN overcome..it's just easier said than done. love you girl!

Tiffany said...

I love you too! I have a problem with that too-you are not alone! I will be praying for you on that too!