Charm can mislead and beauty soon fades. The woman to be admired and praised is the woman who lives in the Fear-of-God. Give her everything she deserves! Proverbs 31:30

Follow Me

Request Prayer

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Miscellaneous Updates

So it's time for a few updates......

I finished reading this AWESOME book by Francine Rivers "Redeeming Love" and it was absolutely the best book I have read. It gave me a new outlook on things especially the fact that the man God has for me will love me despite ALL THE CRAP I did in my past. I want a man like Michael Hosea.....

So, about the job situation.........I just got back from a training trip to Orlando and that was fun but the most interesting part of the training was the class on fraud. I learned a lot at the conference, especially that IT is NOT for me! I am still waiting on the door God wants to open in this department and I know it will be worth the wait. Some bad news is I didn't get the job I wanted with the Credit Union League (tear) but some good news is I got my test results back from the state test I took and I did really well and I also have to take another test for the government soon for another job----SO PLEASE PRAY!!! Another thing for you guys to pray about....I have to go to Puerto Rico in a few weeks for about 3 weeks for work!!! I am a little nervous about this but maybe it will be like a vacation.

Ok now time for some venting updates------WHY IS EVERY SINGLE GIRL I KNOW GETTING ENGAGED?!?!?! This past week I have heard of several girls getting engaged-----and they are all younger than me by the way!?!?!?!?! This is starting to get very frustrating but OH WELL!

1 comment:

Ashleigh said...

hey girlll!! so i just finished reading that book last night and it WAS amazing!!!!!!! holy holy smokes I want a man JUST like Micheal Hosea too!!!!!!!!