Charm can mislead and beauty soon fades. The woman to be admired and praised is the woman who lives in the Fear-of-God. Give her everything she deserves! Proverbs 31:30

Follow Me

Request Prayer

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I'm in mourning!!!



So I got home last night and got on the computer only to find out one of my FAVORITE actors-Patrick Swayze- died. I couldn't believe it. He fought so hard and so long in his battle with cancer. My mom laughs at me because I will watch Dirty Dancing no matter what EVERY time it comes on tv even though I own the movie (and soundtrack) haha. I LOVE that movie. I told my mom last night that since people took off work when MJ died- because they were SO distraught that I was going to take off work today because I just couldn't function.---But for real, Patrick Swayze was a terrific actor. I was watching a E True Hollywood Story on him not too long ago, and I was pleased to see that he had remained faithful to his wife (as most people in Hollywood don't) and that even though he fell into the trap that so many actors do he learned from his mistakes and changed his life. I hope that he had gotten his life in line with God and that he is not suffering anymore.

No comments: