Charm can mislead and beauty soon fades. The woman to be admired and praised is the woman who lives in the Fear-of-God. Give her everything she deserves! Proverbs 31:30

Follow Me

Request Prayer

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Tough Days and Breakthrough

For those of you who know me know that I have been looking for a new job for a long time. I am still looking and praying that something comes up soon. I don't know why but it is so hard for me to trust God right now. I know that He is there and He just wants me to trust Him but I just want out of this place ASAP. It is not that I don't like my coworkers or managers--I just don't like the travel involved and the fact that my job has NOTHING to do with what I went to school for. I am thankful that I have a job with benefits, I just want something that is going to not make me miserable. I hate feeling this way everyday.

I also found out that I have some health problems that are being increased due to all the stress that I am under with this job. UGH it never ends.



On a brighter note, I just want to thank you for praying for my cousin Phillip. Amazing things have been happening in that situation. My Aunt (Phillip's mom) and I have talked more during this than we ever have. She is really learning how to pull away and lean on God to deliver Phillip and if you knew her that is a HUGE step for her. Also, His brother went through some crap with his ex-wife and the family actually pulled together to pray and he was amazed at how God worked the situation out. Phillip is making progress to. He is going to a lot of classes at the VA and making steps to recover from all this junk. I also found out that a friend of mine is going to go talk to him and I am so excited for this--I think it will really help Phillip. Just please keep praying because I really feel that he is on the verge of a huge breakthrough.

Speaking of BREAKTHROUGH....This past weekend I went to the Beach Retreat with the Generation and it was AMAZING. God really showed up and showed out. David Jett spoke and he spoke on Breakthrough. I can't put into words what happened but I will say that a lot of people let God melt their chains away. I am so grateful for the word that was spoken.

This is why I am so confused about this whole job thing. I know that God has brought me out of so much and He has allowed me to see Him do some incredible things but just because I am having to wait for what seems like forever I am not clinging to Him like I need to. Ugh I am so hard headed.

Anyway that is enough of my gripe session---Just please pray for me!

1 comment:

Ashleigh said...

AWW TIFF!! i love you!!!!!!!!!!