Charm can mislead and beauty soon fades. The woman to be admired and praised is the woman who lives in the Fear-of-God. Give her everything she deserves! Proverbs 31:30

Follow Me

Request Prayer

Friday, October 23, 2009

Blessed To Have You In My Life!!!!!!


So, I have been thinking a lot lately about the people in my life and I have really been blessed to have such GREAT friends. In the past 3 years I have became friends with some amazing people and they have changed my life forever.
When I was younger I thought I had friends but it turns out we really weren't true friends to each other and have now grown apart.
But fast forward to today and I have so many people in my life that are there for me and encourage me on a daily basis and that means SO MUCH. I know I could call any of them and they would be there.
I just want to thank each and every one of you for being there for me and I promise to be there for you too. I thank God for blessing me with putting you in my life.

No comments: