Charm can mislead and beauty soon fades. The woman to be admired and praised is the woman who lives in the Fear-of-God. Give her everything she deserves! Proverbs 31:30

Follow Me

Request Prayer

Friday, October 23, 2009

Overdue Update

Well now that I have told you about my new HEALTHY addiction, I can update you on more of what has been going on in my life.



Well not much has happened really in the avenue of anything MAJOR. But I did get to do something very exciting recently!!!!!



My really good friend Natalie called me and told me she had an extra ticket to the Alabama vs North Texas game and wanted me to go......I was SO excited because I hadn't been to a game since my 9th grade year in school and that was just an A-day game. So I went with her and her parents and I had a BLAST. Well I told her that if she ever had any other tickets to let me know.....WELL...She did to the game I WANTED to go to SO BAD. She called me this week and asked if I wanted to go to the Alabama vs. Tennessee game and----WELL THAT'S A NO BRAINER----OF COURSE. So I am so excited that I get to go.....ROLLLLLLLLLLLLL TIDE ROLL












Also, a bunch of us went to the Kari Jobe concert recently and it was AMAZING!!!!!! The worship was so intimate and Kari can sing like an angel!!!






Lastly, I am starting a Bunko Group tonight and I am SO stinkin excited!!!!!!

No comments: