Charm can mislead and beauty soon fades. The woman to be admired and praised is the woman who lives in the Fear-of-God. Give her everything she deserves! Proverbs 31:30

Follow Me

Request Prayer

Friday, November 13, 2009

God Gave Me a wake up call

Generation last night was AMAZING!!! I will be changed forever after last night’s message. I went in not expecting to be moved like I was (I know that sounds crazy because you should always go expecting God to move).

A man and his family in our ministry spoke last night about how God had moved in their lives the past 5 months. He was in a motorcycle wreck in June and at first glance he should not have been where he is today. His wife spoke about how God ordered every step during that time --- from the nurses to the hospital to the surgeons to the rehab facility to the people who visited them in the hospital. This man had broken multiple vertebrate and should not have been able to walk again-----but he is walking TODAY!!!! God supernaturally healed him from the inside out. He talked about how while he was “out of it” he saw things that he never wanted to talk about or see again --- how he saw the spiritual battle for his very life. He talked about how he wondered where God was in all of this and how when he called and called out to God he found Him. One thing that stuck out to me was when he said God doesn’t move—WE DO!

He went on to talk about the spirit of fear that was attacking him and his family at this time and how he knew all the scriptures that spoke about how God does not want us to fear (like,2 Timothy 1:7 For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love, and self-discipline. and Philippians 4:6 Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done.)but he just was under serious attack. His wife talked about phone calls she received during this from friends that said they had a serious burden to pray for them and to pray against the spirit of fear that was attacking their family---she was amazed. He then went on to talk about how there was NO DOUBT that God performed this miracle not the medical community. God showed out and turned the medical community upside down.

I sat and listened to this amazing story last night of how God rocked this family’s world and all of my issues right now seemed insignificant in comparision to the fact that life is SHORT. I have been under attack here lately and felt like God just didn’t care---but last night I woke up!!! Mark was closing the service last night when he said he had a burden on his heart that someone in the room was having issues with fear and feeling like God wasn’t there---that He didn’t hear you—that He didn’t care. Well that person was ME, I started shaking all over and crying and turning into a mess---that’s when Mark shared what the Lord laid on his heart to tell “that person” aka ME----He said that God wanted me to go after Him with my WHOLE heart and to let Him take care of everything else because He cared enough to go through life with me. Then the band started playing Oh How He Loves Us-----and I broke!!!!

All of the crap that had been going on in my life with relationships, jobs, family, fears of every kind, past regrets, etc…..didn’t matter anymore because I knew my Daddy heard me crying and He wanted me to climb up in His arms and just let Him hold me----He cared---He loved me---He chose me----He wanted ME!!!


I say all of that to tell you----Life is life, it's short and it stinks at times- things will happen, people will come and go, storms will come, but none of that matters. Being in LOVE with your Savior is the ONLY thing that matters!!!!

I’ve included 2 videos of some songs that are now my life songs!!




No comments: