Charm can mislead and beauty soon fades. The woman to be admired and praised is the woman who lives in the Fear-of-God. Give her everything she deserves! Proverbs 31:30

Follow Me

Request Prayer

Thursday, March 4, 2010

It's a WALK not a RACE

I am so excited that I am actually walking in the Walk for Babies this year!!!! I got an email at work yesterday asking me if I would join the team and without hesitation I signed up----mainly because it is a walk and not a race (I am NOT a runner).

The walk is sponsored by March of Dimes- an incredible organization that does SO many things for precious little babies. I am honored that I get to be a part of the walk.

But there is still something that you can do to help!!!!

Go here....


And make a donation OR sign up to join my team and walk!

You can also read more about March of Dimes and the Walk there as well!

No comments: