Charm can mislead and beauty soon fades. The woman to be admired and praised is the woman who lives in the Fear-of-God. Give her everything she deserves! Proverbs 31:30

Follow Me

Request Prayer

Thursday, March 4, 2010

New Blogs and New Friends

So the other day at Kelly's Korner we did a meet and greet for younger bloggers. I am SO glad she did this because I was looking for some new blogs....by the way I LOVE reading her blog!

Anyway, I came across some new blogs but one in particular stood out to me. Brilliant Brunette wrote a blog that I needed really bad. It was about waiting and those of you who know....I have been very angry about the waiting process. BUT after reading her blog I have a new outlook. You should check the post out!


Also, I would like to welcome my new friends that found me from Kelly's blog!!!!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Thanks for the heads up! I found your blog at KK. I, too, am looking for a job. I was laid off in January from a job that I really loved! :( But, I am trying to stay positive through it all. God does have a plan for us all, and in HIS time, He will let us know. :)