Charm can mislead and beauty soon fades. The woman to be admired and praised is the woman who lives in the Fear-of-God. Give her everything she deserves! Proverbs 31:30

Follow Me

Request Prayer

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

New Hobbies

 am so excited about what I am about to tell you……. I am about to start a photography business on the side!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!

I am going to buy this baby


And then I am going to build a portfolio website so that I can start taking pictures. I am going to start with some friends and family and maybe even some up and coming musicians!

Stay tuned for more on this exciting venture!

2 comments:

Jennie said...

LOVE your blog!! I found you through Kellys Korner and I look foward to reading more!

Tiffany said...

Thank you so much for stopping by! I LOVE Kelly's blog and I am so glad she did the linky for us younger gals!

I am glad you liked my blog and I will try not to let you down and take forever to update it! HAHA