Charm can mislead and beauty soon fades. The woman to be admired and praised is the woman who lives in the Fear-of-God. Give her everything she deserves! Proverbs 31:30

Follow Me

Request Prayer

Monday, March 29, 2010

Way to long!!!

Sorry for all of you who read my blog that it has been so long since I posted anything on here. I have been so preoccupied here lately and I have neglected my poor little blog.

I have had a lot of excitement over the past few weeks that I thought I would tell you about!!! First of all I had ANOTHER wreck...ugh! Which means I will have to find new insurance! Anyway, it has been fun riding in to work with my mom though. The next big piece of exciting news is that I bought my new camera!!!!!!

I am SO in love with my new camera and now I can't stop taking pictures. I will be posting pictures soon from this past weekend. My little cousin is playing baseball this year and his game was my first project and I LOVED all the pictures!

No comments: