Charm can mislead and beauty soon fades. The woman to be admired and praised is the woman who lives in the Fear-of-God. Give her everything she deserves! Proverbs 31:30

Follow Me

Request Prayer

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Here Lately......

Man I am way behind on blogging....something else has been occupying my time-----no it is not a boyfriend (sadly)! It has been these cutie pies....




I have been enjoying watching my cousin Blake play for one of the best little league teams! I have been able to watch the fabulous coaches help him develop into a great little player! For those of you who know me very well, you know that I am very into Baseball....maybe a little too much! There have been a few close calls at his games with me forgetting I was not at a college game and needed to keep a little calm---hahah! I yelled at coaches of other teams to put their big girl panties on and get over it, umpires to go see my eye doctor, kids to quit playing in the dirt....and on and on! Oh this has been an adventure but I have loved every minute of it!

So, you see why I have been a slacker when it comes to blogging...sorry I promise to get better!

No comments: