Charm can mislead and beauty soon fades. The woman to be admired and praised is the woman who lives in the Fear-of-God. Give her everything she deserves! Proverbs 31:30

Follow Me

Request Prayer

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

It's Been A While

So it has been a while since I have written a blog and I thought it was time to update all of my blog friends what has been going on.


Well, not much has really been going on in my life.....haha....so I guess this will be a short blog!  :-)




I have a new work out obsession and it is SPIN!!!!  I am in love with the class and I have 2 of the best teachers ever!  I am trying to go at least 3 times a week right now so that by my birthday/2 of my friends weddings  I will be at least a little skinny!  (oh I hope so)  I know what I am about to say is going to be a little controversial but I am going to say it anyway.  I feel like I am not going to meet my future husband until I lose a lot of weight....I mean who wants to be with a fatty right?!?!  This is just how I feel and maybe I am wrong but I have to do this.


Many of you know that I LOVE country music so who would be surprised to know that I spent my July 4th weekend in the country music capital NASHVILLE!!!!!!



I had so much fun (more of my pics will come soon hopefully)!  The trip started out shaky with me finding out that I wasn't going to get to see the one person I was hoping to see up there.....but OH WELL!!!!! Me and Natalie had a blast!  On the way up there we stopped here

so we could feel like little kids again!  It was so much fun!

When we got to downtown Nashville we still had time to kill before our room would be ready so we decided to go walk around for a while but first we had to get lost in true Tiffany fashion!  HA!  It was hilarious because Natalie was just like "go to the Batman building"  HAHAHAHA



So that first night we rode on the General Jackson to celebrate it's 25th B'day and then we went to see CHUCK WICKS!


 He is SO sexy and his new song "Hold That Thought" is AWESOME!!!! Check it out on YouTube


The next day was our "downtown day".  We went to the Ryman, Country Music Hall of Fame, and the Walk of Stars.  Then that night we went to the Wildhorse and saw Brother Trouble. (If you haven't heard of them PLEASE check them out).  Wildhorse was a hoot.  Me and Natalie had fun just making fun of all the people dancing--especially this dude that looked like he was on LSD.

The next day we were going to spend the day outside of downtown but that was not happening because EVERYTHING was closed.  So we ended up going back downtown.  Luckily we had a totally awesome shuttle driver (who knew a friend of mine) that didn't mind taking us back and forth.  That night we went to an amazing restaurant (Whiskey Kitchen) and then back to Wildhorse to see Les Richardson.  Before anyone asks why we didn't go to the free Trace Adkins/Julianne Hough concert on the fourth, let me just say there were wall to wall people and there was no way we would have been able to.  So around the time the fireworks were supposed to start, Natalie convinced me to go outside to watch the show (with all the other people in the state)  We finally got to a place to stand and once we got there, there was NO moving (can we say panic attack waiting to happen).  Well everything was going fine until this Meth head came and stood by us and kept freaking out every time we would take a picture of the fireworks thinking we were taking his picture.  We HAD to get away form this freak and the fact we could not get out of the crowd fast enough FREAKED me out.  It was bad!

That was the last night of our Nashville journey and I can say the whole trip was super fun!  Only one thing could have made it better....



seeing Ty from The Bachelorette  (Trust me we looked for him HAHA)



I cannot wait to go back!

No comments: