Charm can mislead and beauty soon fades. The woman to be admired and praised is the woman who lives in the Fear-of-God. Give her everything she deserves! Proverbs 31:30

Follow Me

Request Prayer

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Kelly’s Korner SUYL: Single Girl Looking (HA!)

So first of all this is just a little bit awkward. I mean I have to write a whole blog about myself? :-/ Well here goes nothing…..


My name is Tiffany I'm 25 (well will be in September) and born and raised in good ol’ Alabama. I am a big fan of SEC Football and Baseball especially the Crimson Tide! Roll Tide!!!!

I love Jesus with all my heart and try my best to live my life to honor Him (even though I completely mess up a lot). My favorite motto is "It's against my relationship to have religion"

I think I go to one of the best churches in the world and I absolutely ADORE my church family. I am also very close to my family and I couldn’t ask for a better family. We are there for each other in the good times and the bad and love each other more than anything!

I went to UAB where I graduated with a B.S. in Accounting with a minor in Spanish! 

I love the outdoors (somewhat)! I love to vacation in NASHVILLE (maybe one of the many jobs I applied for will happen and I can move there) but I also like the beach. I am a big fan of country music and some of my favorites are Chuck Wicks, Little Big Town, Carrie Underwood, and Lady Antebellum.

I love to sing!!!!  I have "cat eyes" (my best feature)!

Ok well as far as my love life goes….it hasn’t existed for a while! (TEAR) But God has brought (is bringing) me though the lonely times.

I am not high maintenance when it comes to dating. I enjoy going out to dinner and the movies, bowling, and that kind of stuff but I also like staying at home and just hanging out.
I am looking for someone who is a Christian, athletic, down to earth, funny, guy.

If you or someone you know is interested you can email me at TAHILL0985@gmail.com
or facebook me http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=20502064

5 comments:

Katie's Journey said...

I am right there with you girl...waiting for God to place my Husband to Be into my life, who knows, maybe he will find us through the blog world!

Tiffany said...

I hope so! HAHA

Just Add Walter said...

best of luck to you!!!

Mindy said...

You are a doll! God has the perfect man for you!:)

Tiffany said...

Thank you both so much!

I know that God has the perfect one for me out there somewhere, but at times it does get hard (like everytime I get anohter wedding invitation in the mail ;-D)