Charm can mislead and beauty soon fades. The woman to be admired and praised is the woman who lives in the Fear-of-God. Give her everything she deserves! Proverbs 31:30

Follow Me

Request Prayer

Thursday, December 9, 2010

A Christmas Quiz

I am participating in a Christmas quiz that I got from my blog friend Lindsey at Southern Cinderella

I thought it would be fun and I hope you enjoy!



1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate?

 



 
HOT CHOCOLATE all the way!!! I do not like Egg Nog at ALL!!!!!

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree?

When I was little Santa would not wrap my gifts.  They would be waiting in our living room by our tree when I would get up on Christmas morning!  Now that I am older, Santa wraps my presents and puts them under my tree!



3. Colored lights or white lights on tree/house?

I am a white lights girl!  I love the way that the white lights look!




4. Do you have Mistletoe?

We don't have mistletoe at my house......maybe we should though



5. When do you put your decorations up?

We normally put them up around Thanksgiving!



6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)?

Well, we used to get together with my Mom's extended family every Christmas Eve and if my Aunt cooked she would cook THE BEST Italian food and that was my favorite!  (I miss that) But I would have to say that my favorite dish would have to be my grandmother's sausage bread!





7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child?

Oh gosh!  I have alot but I would have to say being Mary in the Christmas play almost every year and singing Silent Night!  One year in particular, I was playing Mary and my "boyfriend" was Joseph and no one that was an angel could be still in the show.  It is the funniest home video we have!



8. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?

I do open 1 gift on Christmas Eve and my mom picks it out! LOL



9. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa?

What about Santa????  Santa still comes to my house!



10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree?

We have 4 trees at our house.  One is decorated with all of my ornaments I made/received growing up, one that my mom does is in purples and greens, one of the ones I do is a black, white, and red tree, and the other one I do is a white tree with all different bright colors on it.  They all have a mix of ornaments!!!



11. Snow! Love it or Hate it?

I LOVE IT!!!!!  I just wish we had more of it in Alabama!!!!



12. Can you ice skate?

No I cannot!  I fall every time I try!





13. Do you remember your favorite gift?

I can't pick one favorite but I do remember getting a Baby Alive one year and I thought it was the best ever!!



14. What is the most important thing about the Holidays for you?

Spending time with my family and friends!



15. What tops your tree?

Depending on what tree it is either an Angel or a Star!



16. What's your favorite holiday tradition?

Christmas Eve me and my parents go to dinner and a movie and go look at Christmas Lights!  We are going to see this movie this year!!!!






17. Which do you prefer giving or receiving?

I love giving gifts and watching people's reactions to them!



18. What is your favorite holiday desert?



Paula Deen's chocolate fudge (it is made with Velveeta cheese)



19. What is your favorite Christmas song?

Mariah Carey's "Jesus What a Wonderful Child"
Faith Hill's "A Baby Changes Everything"

Or of course "What Child is This"  and "Mary Did You Know"




20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum?

Yummy!!!!!!





21. What is your favorite Christmas special/ movie?

Christmas movies are AWESOME!!!!!  Some of my favorites are


The list goes on and on....



I hope y'all enjoyed reading about my Christmas Questionnaire!!

No comments: