Charm can mislead and beauty soon fades. The woman to be admired and praised is the woman who lives in the Fear-of-God. Give her everything she deserves! Proverbs 31:30

Follow Me

Request Prayer

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Exciting News

So for all of you who read this..... I wanted to fill you in on a little secret!!!!!

I am officially in a relationship with the best guy EVER!!!!!!!  His name is Casey (pictures will come soon)  We went to high school together but never really hung out or anything.  He played baseball at our high school (which is a HUGE plus for me) and he plays hockey now! 

It's funny though because when we started talking I kept giving him the cold shoulder because I really didn't want to date because I was still hung up on William. But he was persistent and kept telling me to just give him a chance...so I did not thinking I was going to end up liking him but I DID!!!!!  I had several friends tell me that they felt the same way about their husbands when they first started dating.

I have to say Casey is the nicest guy I have ever met.  He treats me like a queen and lets me know constantly how much I mean to him.  I can't wait to see what God has in store for us in the future!!!!

I will keep all of you posted on this!!!!!

No comments: