Charm can mislead and beauty soon fades. The woman to be admired and praised is the woman who lives in the Fear-of-God. Give her everything she deserves! Proverbs 31:30

Follow Me

Request Prayer

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

It's all in how you look at it.....

First of all let me say THANK YOU for all the sweet comments and emails about me and Casey!!!!!


Well today has been a weird day! (to say the least)...All I can say is just pray for me and Casey that God will open up all the right doors (esp in the job department for Casey).  I know that God has got the entire situation in his hands but it just breaks my hear to see Casey upset about everything. 

Casey and I have also been reading a devotional book together and let me just say that IT'S INTENSE!  The book has really made me think about a lot of stuff and Casey has said the same thing.  I believe (NOW) that it is very important for couples to grow together in their relationship with God and then with each other.  The book has really been about (so far) not elevating your relationship over your love for God and how you have to be intentional in making everything work.

I would HIGHLY recommend this book to all you dating couples out there.  It has the devotions broken down into weeks and each week covers a topic (love, The Word, Purity, etc).  Each day will have a devotion, scriptures to read, a prayer and a thought question then on Saturdays you are supposed to spend time together and go over the questions for discussion.  It has been really good for me and Casey because I have a tendency to lose focus on growing spiritually when I am in a relationship.

Anyway....This is a definite MUST READ for dating couples!

Thank you in advance for the prayers too!!!!

No comments: