Charm can mislead and beauty soon fades. The woman to be admired and praised is the woman who lives in the Fear-of-God. Give her everything she deserves! Proverbs 31:30

Follow Me

Request Prayer

Thursday, February 24, 2011

It's time for some changes

I have really been inspired lately to start working on a healthier me!  I HATE dieting so I am just going to try and make some healthier choices and see where that leads.

A girl I work with has started the whole vegetarian (not vegan) thing and I have to say that is NOT for me!  I plan on just trying to snack better and incorporate more healthy options of what I already love. 

Also, I plan on getting back on this thing at least 4 times a week......
I was at Spin class the other night and saw a girl that started the class when I did last year (except she didn't stop) and she has really lost the weight.  Maybe if I stick to it this time I will lose a bunch too!

I am also getting back on the Weight Watchers bandwagon!  Jennifer Hudson is my inspiration to get back on the healthy track!

No comments: