Charm can mislead and beauty soon fades. The woman to be admired and praised is the woman who lives in the Fear-of-God. Give her everything she deserves! Proverbs 31:30

Follow Me

Request Prayer

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Weight Loss, Relationships, and FEAR

Well it has been a while since I have updated this pitiful blog...so here goes..

In my last post I told all of you that it was time for some changes in the health department.  Since then I have really been trying.  I started Weight Watchers with my mom and so far I am down 3 pounds.  The new WW is SO easy and you can eat ALL the fruit you want because it is all ZERO points  (most veggies are too)  I have found that eating the WW foods have helped me the most and dipping into the weekly "cheat" points that you are given is really helping.  My goal is to lose at least 15 pounds within the next month or so. (Fingers crossed)  If I could look like this one day I would be SUPER happy

That being said....I am back in Spin classes and LOVING it all over again.  I am also doing JUST DANCE on the days that I can't go to spin.


As for the relationship department.....It has been ROUGH!  I am praying for God's guidance in this area because right now I don't know what I should do.  I really do love Casey but everything has been really hard lately and I am starting to doubt everything!  I don't want to go into alot of details because I will start crying but just please keep us both in your prayers.  This is also where the FEAR has came into play.  I am a worrier and here lately I have been CONSUMED with it.  I worry about our relationship ending, about his job, about getting married and not being enough.....on and on and on.  I am not saying that we are breaking up anytime soon or that he isn't the one...I just know that I am not as sure of things as I was before.
Anyway, that is all I have for now but PLEASE keep us in your prayers!

No comments: