Charm can mislead and beauty soon fades. The woman to be admired and praised is the woman who lives in the Fear-of-God. Give her everything she deserves! Proverbs 31:30

Follow Me

Request Prayer

Friday, April 29, 2011

Heavy Hearts

My heart is SO heavy right now for the families that lost loved ones in the deadly storms in AL.  I found out that a good friend of mine from High school died in the storms.  She and her husband and newborn baby son were in the basement of their Pleasant Grove home when the tornado came through.  The first floor of her house collapsed in on her and killed her.  Her husband is in the hospital with some broken bones and their son Tucker was found in the front yard UNHARMED!!!!!!!!!!!  Praise Jesus that Tucker and Josh are ok but I can't quit thinking about this precious child that it took Carrie SO long to have now being without a mom.  My heart is literally breaking for this family!  Carrie was such a special person and the last post on her blog (from last May) was about her learning how to yield control of her life fully to God!  Some of the words she wrote have new meaning to me now!  I know that Carrie is with her Savior now and she will always be looking over her husband and precious son Tucker!

4 comments:

Candi said...

I am over from Kelly's Korner. My family and I have been praying for the victims serveral times a day. I will be praying specifically for Carrie's family. I can't imagine the grief they have over losing her. Just know that Carrie and her baby boy will be reunited one day and it will be forever.
Candi Smith
Brighton, Tn

Tiffany said...

Thank you SO much for your prayers!

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Sending prayers and thoughts you way....

Kelly said...

I am so sorry to hear about your friend. Her family is in my prayers.