Charm can mislead and beauty soon fades. The woman to be admired and praised is the woman who lives in the Fear-of-God. Give her everything she deserves! Proverbs 31:30

Follow Me

Request Prayer

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Prayers Go Out

Many prayers are going out today for the families affected in some way by the HORRIBLE tornadoes that went through Alabama the past couple of days.  Many lives were lost and lots of damage.  May we never take any moment for granted.





I know I got a wake up call last night when we knew my cousin needed help and then no one could get in touch with her..tornadoes in her neighborhood and there were fatalities.  It could have easily been her and her family among the lost lives but I THANK GOD it wasn't. 

 I personally know lots of people that could have been a lot worse off today than they actually are and this has taught me to cherish every moment I have with those that I love! And to share Jesus every moment I have!

No comments: