Charm can mislead and beauty soon fades. The woman to be admired and praised is the woman who lives in the Fear-of-God. Give her everything she deserves! Proverbs 31:30

Follow Me

Request Prayer

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Poor Poor Pitiful Blog

I have really neglected my blog here lately but I thought I would update it really quick and let everyone know what I have been up to.

First...I took the GMAT and I bombed it!  I am an accountant but I had the worst time ever with the engineering math that was on that test!  HA!  Anyway this ended up being a blessing because I found a cheaper school that doesn't require the GMAT and that was also the school that UNA (Where I had planned to go) offers their program through.  So I will be starting ...







very soon.  I will be concentrating in Health Care Administration and I am sooo excited!




Also, I just changed my hair dramatically and I LOVE it!


No comments: