Charm can mislead and beauty soon fades. The woman to be admired and praised is the woman who lives in the Fear-of-God. Give her everything she deserves! Proverbs 31:30

Follow Me

Request Prayer

Thursday, September 8, 2011

A LONG time coming...

So I am a blog SLACKER lately!  I have had so much going on that I have neglected my poor little blog. (so sad)  There hasn't been that much exciting stuff to blog about but I just haven't had time to blog about anything.

ANYWAY time to catch up!!!!  I want to thank my amazing friends for helping me deal with getting out of the HORRIBLE relationship I was in.  (I can say that now that I am not blind anymore and can see things as they actually were)  My friends have been AMAZING...  from letting me vent, to telling me some much needed things, to just being there, to making fun....
This picture shows just how he felt about Casey....He was giving an impression of him (LOL)

I love ALL of my friends from the bottom of my heart!!!!!!


I have been spending some much needed catch up friend time with everyone lately since I am no longer stuck up my jerk ex boyfriends butt! 

This guy is very special to me and he has helped me more than he will EVER know!  Thanks P!!!!

On another note it is my FAVORITE time of the year!!!!  My b'day is coming up......


..... and FOOTBALL season is here!!!!! 


I love love LOVE Bama football and I have already bought some cute new outfits for the season and hope to get more for my b'day! (hint hint)

Another thing that is going on is we are hosting a We Will Remember service at our church this Sunday for 9/11 and all the "first responders".  I am so excited about this!!!!
Well...that is all I have for now!  More to come soon I PROMISE!!!!!

No comments: