Charm can mislead and beauty soon fades. The woman to be admired and praised is the woman who lives in the Fear-of-God. Give her everything she deserves! Proverbs 31:30

Follow Me

Request Prayer

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Get Focused

I HAVE to get better about writing on here......

I wanted to share something with you about a new website that I have found that is CHANGING my life!  It's #SheReadsTruth...It is a community of  women seeking God together through daily Bible reading.  You read the plan and blog/tweet/journal about it.  It really is amazing to see so many women reading the same scriptures and God meeting each of us right where we are. That's what is so awesome about God - He meets us where we are and loves us even though we can be a big mess!  I am glad I found this site when I did because my church is doing 21 Days of Prayer and I am SO pumped to be growing closer to God and letting Him minister to me. I am hoping that I can blog about some of the things God speaks to me during this 21 days and get better about journaling.  Speaking of journaling, a friend of mine wrote an awesome post about the purpose of a prayer journal.  Go check it out here.... Saving My Soul


Notice the Linky on the side of my blog
<--------------  Go Link up to share any prayer requests you may have and I will be more than honored to pray for you!!!!


Get ready to start the journey of your LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: