Charm can mislead and beauty soon fades. The woman to be admired and praised is the woman who lives in the Fear-of-God. Give her everything she deserves! Proverbs 31:30

Follow Me

Request Prayer

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Let's Launch!!!!!!

Oh my GOODNESS!!!!!!!!  I am SO excited (actually that is an understatement)!  Tonight is my FIRST night of Highlands College and I am STOKED!!!!!!


Last night we had orientation and I went into it with still a little bit of nervousness but LET ME TELL YOU .....I am fired up now about seeing what God has in store for our church, our class, and us as individuals!

God is going to do something HUGE and I CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!!!  I am so blessed and honored and humbled to know that God thinks I can be used by Him to do great things!  That is not something that I am going to take lightly either!  I want to be His hands and feet in this crazy place!

One of the pastors was talking last night and what he said sent CHILLS up my spine.... He said that we are the answers to THOUSANDS of years of prayers because the "harvest is plentiful and the workers are few"  and we are those workers!  If that doesn't fire you up then I don't know what will!

I have been reading with #SheReadsTruth and God has really been speaking to me about what being a leader means and He has REALLY been working on me to crave His wisdom above anything else and I desperately want that!  I am a hot head a lot of times and I have NO filter on my mouth and that has gotten me into plenty of trouble but to truly walk in wisdom I need to ask God to reign that in ALOT and help me to control the anger, the ahem...bluntness, and to help me walk with the Wise so I will become Wise!

I can't wait to share more with you but I want to leave you with this.....


Stay away from fools, because they can’t teach you anything.

Proverbs 14:7 MSG

No comments: