Charm can mislead and beauty soon fades. The woman to be admired and praised is the woman who lives in the Fear-of-God. Give her everything she deserves! Proverbs 31:30

Follow Me

Request Prayer

Sunday, August 19, 2012

She Shares


SheShares
So I have told y'all about #shereadstruth before but let me tell you finding that resource has been the best thing EVER!!!!!!
We are currently doing the study of Proverbs and for the past few days God has really been dealing with me about wisdom and if I really want it or not.

My life has not looked like I am diligently seeking after more wisdom.  I have looked like the "fool" most times but I know God is going to help me reverse that! 

Here recently I have had the opportunity to talk to my boss about a potential promotion and thinking about that opportunity and doing this study has motivated me to REALLY seek His wisdom. I will have people answering to me and I need to be a godly example even more when that takes place.  I want to be the boss that the employees ask to pray for them because my life shows that I spend time with the KING.

But I also know that it doesn't matter what my job title is if I don't learn how to lean on God and trust him with EVERYTHING in my life!

God has also been dealing with me on how I need to learn how to SHUT UP!!!! I tend to say what I think when I think it and that has gotten me into trouble.  Pray with me that I learn how and when to be quiet when I need to be and speak when I need to.

I am going to urge you to spend time with your Daddy and let him guide you in His wisdom.  It is not about us being PERFECT (ahem UNATAINABLE) it is about us being WILLING to give up the navigation of our life and let him show us which way to go and when to go!

Stay tuned tomorrow for EXCITING NEWS!!!!!

No comments: