Charm can mislead and beauty soon fades. The woman to be admired and praised is the woman who lives in the Fear-of-God. Give her everything she deserves! Proverbs 31:30

Follow Me

Request Prayer

Monday, September 17, 2012

Which way is up?????

My life is going at the speed of light right now and I LOVE it!!!!!  (even if I feel like I don't know which way is UP)

Highlands College has been so crazy awesome and God has really been revealing himself to me in new ways and showing me just what He has called me to do.  I am so excited for this journey!  Also, as part of Highlands College we have to go through a small group called LIFE (Living in Freedom Everyday) and...WOW...the freedom is amazing!  My life is being rocked by so many God moments right now it has been AMAZING!!!!  I stinking LOVE my church!!!!


It's been almost 7 months since I started going to Highlands and if anybody had of told me then that I would be in the place I am now....well I probably would have laughed in their face!  Just sayin!  But 7 months ago I finally gave in and visited and my world was rocked!!!!  There was a song my 1st Sunday that spoke to the core of me and I am SO excited that now I can listen to it all the time.... (#12)



Place of Freedom.....oh how that song - those words - spoke to me in a way that would start this journey that I am on today!  God used a very talented COTH worship leader to write that song and He orchestrated me to be there on the very day that song was introduced so that I would finally take my mask off and let Him  bring the freedom I DESPERATELY wanted.


I don't know what is in store but I do know that God's got this and I don't need to know the rest!!!!

Oh and BTW  Place of Freedom is released TOMORROW  so go ahead and get on over to Itunes and BUY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stay tuned.....

No comments: